- Detects counterfeit bills
- Prevents external and internal theft
- Anti-Money laundering technology and KYC banking compliance
- You staff no longer has access to your cash
- Enhances customer service without adding head count
- Improves efficiency of store closing process by removing cash counting
- Cashier and customer facing options available
Simply insert the customer’s cash into your Automated Cashier and receive accurate change. This frees up your staff to focus on serving your customers and allows you to ditch your cash drawer.
In addition to securing your cash, the Automated Cashier speeds up the transaction process to improve your throughput and provide a better customer experience.
If you’re experiencing any of the following issues our solution could be right for you:
- Trouble with accepting counterfeit bills
- Frequently dealing with shrinkage
- Have been robbed
- Utilizing daily cash pickups and are looking to reduce cash in transit costs
- Financial institution has anti-money laundering regulations requiring cash traceability
- Investors are concerned about embezzlement
- Looking to add enhanced customer service without adding head count – freeing up cashiers from handling payments (analogous to an AT&T or Verizon store)
- Improve efficiency of store closing process by removing cash counting
- Generally concerned about the risks of being a cash intensive business
The Automated Cashier is designed to automate your cash handling, while still providing the same personal experience your customers have come to love.
The process looks like this:
- The customer approaches your employee to select their products
- Your employee insert’s the customer’s cash into the Automated Cashier
- The Automated Cashier accepts the cash and dispenses change in cash and coin
- Your employee hands the customer their products and change
The Automated Cashier allows your staff to continue providing the same knowledgeable and friendly service your customers are accustomed to while at the same time securing your cash.
Please contact us for pricing.
Absolutely we can!
Typically it’s mounted to the ground and can be either customer or cashier facing depending on your needs. You can place your Automated Cashier in front of your counter if you want your customers to insert their cash directly, or behind the counter if you prefer for your staff to insert the cash.
Windows, iOS, Android, Linux and more!
Contact us today and we’ll get you the SDK starter kit!